O ForUMM/For-UMM é um espaço público on-line de debate de temas ligados aos veículos da marca UMM, aberto a todos os interessados que nele queiram participar de acordo com as condições especificadas em Termos e Regras – ver no fim da página.
Sem registo, não terá acesso à totalidade da informação que consta nesta plataforma!
Após o registo deverá apresentar-se à comunidade, seguindo as regras apresentadas no momento de se apresentar. Após a aprovação da apresentação estará pronto para participar no ForUMM/For-UMM em toda a sua plenitude.
Junte-se a nós! Esta comunidade recebe com gosto quem quer participar.A Administração, ForUMM.
quote:Originally posted by ultimate mountain machine
Your UMM is very nice, it´s only 2 place?
Hi there thx for your comment.quote:Originally posted by ToMiX
I there Paula and Wellcome to our FORUM.
Your UMM is not a UMM entrepreneur like you said.
It seems that is an UMM ALTER 2, the last models produced in Portugal. (the last 25 UMM produced are from the year 2000 with a diferent engine).
It has 4 ou 5 gears?
And it's easy to find parts for this model. They are on our roads day-by-day.
CONGRATILATIONS and stay tuned here! You have a lot to read!
Thx that's very kind of you. I will soon post a topic with needed parts and we'll what does come forward from it!!quote:Originally posted by LTmaverick
if you wish i can volunteer to send you some spare parts that you need, i think postage would'nt be much expensive and sometimes we find some bargains here in portugal
quote:Originally posted by aloevera
Oh noo nooo nooooo...
1. At first on your presentation you said you had bought a UMM Cournil Entrepneur - I was curious to see the pics.
2. Now on this topic you say "beloved husband" is going to try to change a "normal aspirated indenor" engine to "turbo"
3. you say your UMM is from 1988 and looking at the pics we can well see its an early version of a Alter II - comercial version (missing rear side windows)
Oke we have checked the numbers and fortunatly they are all the same. The first digits arequote:Originally posted by aloevera
Now an advice do not give your complete chassis number to anyone not even me (we dont like clonned UMM's)
Do the visual check on the chassis and see if it matches the documents in your possession - thats important, otherwise you and me will be wasting our time.
I will give you an example, just show here or via PM the "partial" long number of the chassis and avoid typing the last digits:
like for example TW4B11D1L0003XXXXXXX the type of composition of the chassis serial number will tell a lot of things,
- If it is an Alter I or Alter II or even Cournil
- If it has got a 4 or 5 speed gearbox
- Year of fabrication
- If it is a normal aspirated engine of turbo version
- chassis type like "cabin crew" or 100" or like yours comercial etc.