• Bem-vindo/a Convidado

O ForUMM/For-UMM é um espaço público on-line de debate de temas ligados aos veículos da marca UMM, aberto a todos os interessados que nele queiram participar de acordo com as condições especificadas em Termos e Regras – ver no fim da página.

Sem registo, não terá acesso à totalidade da informação que consta nesta plataforma!

Após o registo deverá apresentar-se à comunidade, seguindo as regras apresentadas no momento de se apresentar. Após a aprovação da apresentação estará pronto para participar no ForUMM/For-UMM em toda a sua plenitude.

Junte-se a nós! Esta comunidade recebe com gosto quem quer participar.

A Administração, ForUMM.

The third German UMM

Inactive

Mestre
Registo
26 Mar 2006
Hello from Germany....
i think i'm the third owner of a UMM in germany, nice to see a forum of this car and greetings to all UMM drivers! I hope to become here some help with technical and additional parts and adresses for these things and to have some fun with you! For the moment i don't have a registration of the car, it will make some problems but all will be good;)
Its a Alter II built in 1992 from England imported a righthand car with 2,5 turbo diesel engine. 2 photos i have, but i don't know how to show you here.....how can i do?
Regards to all UMM drivers, hope to hear some interesting things
Andreas (Grossi)

Inactive

Mestre
Registo
26 Mar 2006
Hi & Welcome Andreas!

I am the German UMM Owner Number 2.

Number 1 is Andreas.
He has still a lot hard work to do with his car, but i think he will post and get member of the forumm later.

Regards!
Sebastian

My Alter is one of 3 UMM known in Germany:
UMM Alter, short wheel base, hardtop, 2.5D, 4Speed, build in 1986.
Colour: Dark Blue

Paulo Alves

UMMzito
Registo
3 Abr 2006
HELLO to you guys!

I´m glad to know that this forum is becoming an international fenomenum of success, and i´m also very happy to know that this fantastic cars are also in Germany.
If you need anything just ask someone will help you, that i´m sure.
If you whant to see some UMM´s in competition turn your satelite in R.T.P.International next day 25 and 26/11/2006 around 12:00 ( Portuguese time ) and i think that you will be surprised.

Best regards:
Paulo Alves

spetsnaz

UMMzito
Registo
16 Out 2006
Enough with the talk gentlemens, this forumm lives with pictures. hehe!

Welcome! It is very good that UMM's are making people smile around the world even when they don't work. hehehe!

Regards

PM

filipeumm

UMMzão
Registo
29 Mar 2006
Welcome from Portugal Andreas:D
I´m glad to see more members from everywhere:cool:
To put some images you have to upload them on a site(there are many free sites on the web,imageshack for ex.)and then in the window you are writing there is a simbol of insert image, push it and then paste the link of the photo you had upload on the imageshack in the midle of the mg]here[img .I hope you understand(not the explication but my english:D:D)

Filipe Pinheiro

Inactive

Mestre
Registo
26 Mar 2006
Andreas owns an Alter 2.5TD with double cab with load floor!
I think it is very rare!

I hope he can load up some photos.

Photos of my Alter you can watch on my homepage:
www.carretera.deClick on "UMM Fotos"!

Regards
Sebastian

My Alter is one of 3 UMM known in Germany:
UMM Alter, short wheel base, hardtop, 2.5D, 4Speed, build in 1986.
Colour: Dark Blue

Top Inferior