• Bem-vindo/a Convidado

O ForUMM/For-UMM é um espaço público on-line de debate de temas ligados aos veículos da marca UMM, aberto a todos os interessados que nele queiram participar de acordo com as condições especificadas em Termos e Regras – ver no fim da página.

Sem registo, não terá acesso à totalidade da informação que consta nesta plataforma!

Após o registo deverá apresentar-se à comunidade, seguindo as regras apresentadas no momento de se apresentar. Após a aprovação da apresentação estará pronto para participar no ForUMM/For-UMM em toda a sua plenitude.

Junte-se a nós! Esta comunidade recebe com gosto quem quer participar.

A Administração, ForUMM.

My UMM at Germany / Schwarzwald

Mooro

Iniciado
Registo
18 Jan 2013
Hello UMM-Friends,
here I post some pictures of the white UMM at work in the Black Forest....
best wishes
Mooro

Anexos

• umm-leim.jpg
    umm-leim.jpg
    161,5 KB · Visualizações: 136
  • umm-neuwies.jpg
    umm-neuwies.jpg
    149,9 KB · Visualizações: 148
  • 20200214_083358-100-21.jpg
    20200214_083358-100-21.jpg
    71,3 KB · Visualizações: 128
  • hinterz-neuw-hip5.jpg
    hinterz-neuw-hip5.jpg
    165,9 KB · Visualizações: 133
  • hinterz-neuw2.jpg
    hinterz-neuw2.jpg
    118,8 KB · Visualizações: 138
  • hinterz-neuw.jpg
    hinterz-neuw.jpg
    118,4 KB · Visualizações: 133
  • umm-hint-bauh.jpg
    umm-hint-bauh.jpg
    186,1 KB · Visualizações: 128
  • umm-sunset.jpg
    umm-sunset.jpg
    53,8 KB · Visualizações: 117

Cournil Lisboa

Paulo Nunes
Registo
29 Jun 2018
Hello UMM-Friends,
here I post some pictures of the white UMM at work in the Black Forest....
best wishes
Mooro

Hi Mooro,
Thank you very much for sharing such beautiful images, under conditions not very common in Portugal.

Can you tell us anything about this bodywork in your car?
It's just that, as I understand it, this is a very rare version!

Mooro

Iniciado
Registo
18 Jan 2013
Hallo Paulo,
the car was ordered by the french electricity service (EDF) in 1990 as a service car and built by UMM with the extended roof. It was blue and the car has a glass fibre plastic roof. so the roof carrier is somehow also important to protect the roof. I got the original order documents of the EDF when i got the UMM from Nello DiGiusto in 2018. To be adapted to high loads they equiped the rear axle with leaf springs AND additional spiral springs. So the back ground clearance is higher compared to the common UMM. Unfortunately by this the angle of the cardan shaft is very steep and the car has an insane vibration in the 4th gear. On the other hand the front springs are rotten/weak, so the car is more inclined than the common UMM (back up, front down) and it is hanging to the left side.
best wishes
Mooro

Cournil Lisboa

Paulo Nunes
Registo
29 Jun 2018
Hi Mooro,
Thank you very much for your explanation.
In fact, here, it is a little known model. Even in terms of images on the net, I only managed to find one in profile, and recently, I found a French ad that I believe portrays the model.

IMG_0857.jpg
From a technical point of view, I am not very knowledgeable, but I am sure that many people will appear to help you with wisdom and knowledge.

herrdoctor

Pedro Faria
Registo
4 Out 2016
Do you have pictures of the inside?

If you put a longer leaf spring shackles maybe it will diminish the angle of the cardan shaft, because the axle rotation.

Mooro

Iniciado
Registo
18 Jan 2013
Do you have pictures of the inside?

If you put a longer leaf spring shackles maybe it will diminish the angle of the cardan shaft, because the axle rotation.
sorry, I have no recent pictures of the interior, just one of Nellos photos....but I took the camping stove in the back door away as I need the space for my dog.

Anexos

• umm-2.jpg
    umm-2.jpg
    56,8 KB · Visualizações: 106
Top Inferior