• Bem-vindo/a Convidado

O ForUMM/For-UMM é um espaço público on-line de debate de temas ligados aos veículos da marca UMM, aberto a todos os interessados que nele queiram participar de acordo com as condições especificadas em Termos e Regras – ver no fim da página.

Sem registo, não terá acesso à totalidade da informação que consta nesta plataforma!

Após o registo deverá apresentar-se à comunidade, seguindo as regras apresentadas no momento de se apresentar. Após a aprovação da apresentação estará pronto para participar no ForUMM/For-UMM em toda a sua plenitude.

Junte-se a nós! Esta comunidade recebe com gosto quem quer participar.

A Administração, ForUMM.

My new ummble bee

Jim Carroll

Iniciado
Registo
25 Set 2010

Needs a bit of love but its what I have been looking for. I am looking forward to the winter and driving everywhere!

toz

UMM
Registo
31 Mar 2006
Hi!
Welcome... The name is nice. Like the Transformer... :)

If you need any halp, just say!

Cya.
Tozé.

www.UMMistas.com
Sócio nº 3

Deus é bom, mas o vinho...

Latumm

Iniciado
Registo
12 Set 2010
Hello Jim,
A beautiful machine, good luck with it.

Best regards
Laurentino Silva

A distancia mais curta entre dois pontos = UMM
ps. Não confundir com a mais rápida

Jim Carroll

Iniciado
Registo
25 Set 2010
The first thing I really need help with is the 2 wheel drive/4 wheel drive lever. I don't know if it is in 2 wheel or 4 wheel when the lever is pushed forwards towards the engine. Help! Sorry the plate with the information is covered with carpet and I really need to get a manual! It is a 2.5d 4 speed if that helps. I am hoping to get her restored and come and meet everyone at some point.
Jim

Aldeia

Administrator
Staff
Registo
31 Jul 2006
Nice machine! What is the engine? 2300 or 2500? Turbo or aspirated?

Do you have upgrades like assisted direction or disk brakes?

UMM abraçUMM

j.aldeia

Jim Carroll

Iniciado
Registo
25 Set 2010
Hi Aldeia,
It is a 2500 atmosférico, it does not have any upgrades but I spent a lot of time working as a mechanic and eight years designing cars so I am hoping to add some to it when I have time. I want to drive it for a while first before I decide what needs to be changed. Is it easy to add the disc brakes and power steering, are the common second hand parts?
Jim

Aldeia

Administrator
Staff
Registo
31 Jul 2006
In you case is (more or less) like a plug and play.

In my opinion the disk brakes (at front at least) is necessary. I dont trust in the original sistem.

the power sterring, whell... It depend´s on you and your arms.....:D

UMM abraçUMM

j.aldeia

aloevera

UMMzão
Registo
2 Mai 2008
Hi there Jim,

I gonna post a pic that might help you...if for some reason you cant see the wording which is in english send me a PM as I will more than happy to email you the original pic.

Just pure lazyness added to lack of time, not editing the image by zooming it where the plate is and display it here.

Hope it helps and feel free to drop me a line, guys round here as you can see are extremely helpful...they try!
:)

Regards
Carlos

Jim Carroll

Iniciado
Registo
25 Set 2010
Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the photo. I have a four speed but I think the transfer box and 2wd/4wd will be the same. It looks like the 4wd is to the back of the car and 2wd is to the front. I am getting a couple of things fixed by the stand I bought it from before I pick my new car up. I can't wait to get out and drive it!
I am addicted to UMM's already and I've only driven it a couple of times.

Thanks Jim

bossinho

UMMzito
Registo
10 Set 2010
Welcome to this house , heheheheheh!
Nice UMM , the color it`s nice to !
Good luck buddy!

M/cumpts.,
Paulo jorge

Eu estou em vias de extinsao....

Top Inferior