• Bem-vindo/a Convidado

O ForUMM/For-UMM é um espaço público on-line de debate de temas ligados aos veículos da marca UMM, aberto a todos os interessados que nele queiram participar de acordo com as condições especificadas em Termos e Regras – ver no fim da página.

Sem registo, não terá acesso à totalidade da informação que consta nesta plataforma!

Após o registo deverá apresentar-se à comunidade, seguindo as regras apresentadas no momento de se apresentar. Após a aprovação da apresentação estará pronto para participar no ForUMM/For-UMM em toda a sua plenitude.

Junte-se a nós! Esta comunidade recebe com gosto quem quer participar.

A Administração, ForUMM.

Happy Fathers day!

mrmosky

UMMzito
Registo
23 Mai 2020
IMG_20200621_181256_4.jpg

Look what my son has designed for me! My own UMM lego model. He and my other children gave this to me as a fathers day gift.
I will have fun making this. It even has a personalised registration plate. perfect!

Geoff

StreetGT

Tiago Cardoso
Staff
Registo
22 Jan 2019
Visualizar anexo 7072

Look what my son has designed for me! My own UMM lego model. He and my other children gave this to me as a fathers day gift.
I will have fun making this. It even has a personalised registration plate. perfect!

Geoff
Looks really great! Im pretty sure if your son produce more, some people may be interested in purchaging them.

Now its time to have some fun 😁😉

mrmosky

UMMzito
Registo
23 Mai 2020
There is some software that can be used to design Lego models. Then once the model is designed, the software generates a list of the lego pieces that were used to make the model. Then the list is sent to a supplier of lego who will sell all of the bricks. The software can also produce some assembly instructions.
My son is an engineer, and he spent some time using the software to design this UMM model, then had the pieces delivered to him. He says that the instructions produced by the software were not perfect, but useful. He has built the model to check that all the pieces were correct, and now he gave it to me for a present. So it is a unique model. I guess another one could be produced from the work he did.

Geoff

StreetGT

Tiago Cardoso
Staff
Registo
22 Jan 2019
There is some software that can be used to design Lego models. Then once the model is designed, the software generates a list of the lego pieces that were used to make the model. Then the list is sent to a supplier of lego who will sell all of the bricks. The software can also produce some assembly instructions.
My son is an engineer, and he spent some time using the software to design this UMM model, then had the pieces delivered to him. He says that the instructions produced by the software were not perfect, but useful. He has built the model to check that all the pieces were correct, and now he gave it to me for a present. So it is a unique model. I guess another one could be produced from the work he did.

Geoff

LEGO Digital Designer (LDD)? ;)

Top Inferior